Future of Dexpot

Everything concerning Dexpot in general.
Don Zouras

Future of Dexpot

Postby Don Zouras » 12.05.2017 00:29:50

I use Dexpot daily and it has become an indispensable part of my workflow over the years. After having an issue pop up today, I found myself wondering about the future of Dexpot. There hasn't been an update in several years, which is a very long time for software, especially for a utility that needs to work well with the operating system.

Are there plans to release any new versions of Dexpot or is it simply waiting for Microsoft to change Windows enough that it breaks?

CerebralFreeze

Re: Future of Dexpot

Postby CerebralFreeze » 30.09.2017 00:37:47

I thought the same thing. I have a huge hunch that Microsoft is reading these forums to find the solutions to problems that encounter as they upgrade their virtual desktops.

I wish that the Dexpot Founders would bring in some more staff and make it really good. Make it cleaner, less buggy, more features, etc. The options alone is pretty confusing. There doesn't seems to be any organization to it. Takes me forever locating the option that I want among all the choices available when I right click the Dexpot tray icon.

I think this could be a software that a lot of people would use if it wasn't so difficult to implement.

Return to “General discussion”