Full Screen Preview Thumbs Spill Over

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker

Full Screen Preview Thumbs Spill Over

Postby Guest » 05.11.2010 19:08:36

When looking at full screen preview, desktop windows "spill out" of their thumnail. Windows are duplicated in the thumbnail, with one window in the right place, but another image of the same window below it, spilling over outside it's thumbnail.

See this for example:

http://imgur.com/rPQjW.jpg

Patrick
Developer

Re: Full Screen Preview Thumbs Spill Over

Postby Patrick » 05.11.2010 19:50:04

:dex:

Will be fixed in the next version. As a temporary workaround, you can set the desktop count to nine instead of ten.

Postby Guest » 15.11.2010 16:01:20

Patrick wrote::dex:

Will be fixed in the next version. As a temporary workaround, you can set the desktop count to nine instead of ten.

Thanks. I actually thought of that myself, but wasn't sure how to get rid of a specific desktop. All I seem to be able to do is change the number of desktops. But when I do that, I don't know which desktop will be lost.

But I can wait for the next release. The thing is very stable and I'm in no hurry.

Thanks!

Patrick
Developer

Postby Patrick » 21.11.2010 22:10:00

Gast wrote:I actually thought of that myself, but wasn't sure how to get rid of a specific desktop. All I seem to be able to do is change the number of desktops. But when I do that, I don't know which desktop will be lost.

Reducing the number of desktops always removes the last (highest numbered) desktops. In order to remove a different desktop, you first have to make it the last:

1. Open Configure Desktops.
  2. In the desktop list on the left of the dialog, use the mouse to drag the desktop you want to remove.
  3. Drop it after the last desktop, before the entry for all desktops.
Then reduce the desktop count in the main settings by one.

Return to “Support”