Hi, I use both OS X and Windows 7 and am constantly trying to make the transition between the two more streamlined. Because of that, there are a few things that I think would make Dexpot better than all the competition.
1. Hot corners in 1.6 is amazing, but when I go to a corner, I would like to be able to go back to the same corner to undo the action, much like OS X hot corners works.
2. The Windows catalog is great, but it is a little slow when loading, especially from hot corners. It would be great if there was a way to speed up the animation or even disable the animation.
3. Hot corners does not work well with multiple monitors, even if one monitor is positioned lower than the other creating a corner on one of the monitors. It would be great if I could use hot corners where the monitors meet if one monitor is lower or higher than the other, creating a corner. For example, something like this would create a corner at the top left of monitor 2:http://beingpc.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... rectly.jpg
4. It would be awesome if I could put in my own keyboard shortcut for a hot corner.
5. This is probably a lot more difficult, but I would LOVE to be able to see all my windows at once in relation to where they are in my spaces. For example, something like this:http://gigapple.files.wordpress.com/200 ... .jpg?w=700
6. If you could get that to work, I would also love to be able to drag and drop windows between spaces.
7. I would also love to be able to drag and drop the individual spaces to reorganize them.
8. Also, hot corners with windows catalog is a little slow to coming up. I have to leave my cursor in the corner for a little bit of time before it comes up even though delay is not on. It would be great if it would be a little more instant.
9. When I do the desktop switcher and move the window for the desktop switcher, I would like the window to stay in the same place for the next time I use it.
I know this is a lot, but hopefully these will all eventually make it into Dexpot!
I love the program and it is a necessity when I am working in Windows, keep up the good work!