Wrong initial desktop

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
Lautsprecher

Wrong initial desktop

Postby Lautsprecher » 09.02.2017 15:02:12

Of late my initial desktop is not the one I put as initial in the settings. I want desktop (1, original) to start with, but often dexpot goes to desktop 6, not to other desktops. Sometimes it opens programs that are assigned to desktop (1) at desktop 6, but not always. Maybe windows10 does this. Maybe it sees desktop 6 as windows desktop. I don't know. I changed the initial desktop to other desktops and back again, but that didn't help. I hope you here know what is the matter. Thanks, Hans van den Berg

Sebastian
Developer

Re: Wrong initial Dexpot

Postby Sebastian » 09.02.2017 18:09:55

:dex:,

please provide a *.log file covering the issue.
Best regards (wave)
Sebastian Brands, Dexpot GbR

CerebralFreeze

Re: Wrong initial desktop

Postby CerebralFreeze » 31.12.2017 17:56:25

I noticed that sometimes Dexpot would go to the last desktop that I quit with even though I set it to start at a certain desktop. Is this what's happening to you?

Lautsprecher wrote:Of late my initial desktop is not the one I put as initial in the settings. I want desktop (1, original) to start with, but often dexpot goes to desktop 6, not to other desktops. Sometimes it opens programs that are assigned to desktop (1) at desktop 6, but not always. Maybe windows10 does this. Maybe it sees desktop 6 as windows desktop. I don't know. I changed the initial desktop to other desktops and back again, but that didn't help. I hope you here know what is the matter. Thanks, Hans van den Berg

Return to “Support”