I quite like the program, but periodically it lumps all the icons together on one side.
One situation seems to be randomly during startup. (Dual monitor setup here, and I have it set to load the last used desktop.)
Another situation I found was the following:
1. I was dragging a shortcut to another desktop by drag and drop on the desktop icon panel.
2. I got the warning this file already exists and if should I overwrite it. (I must have already moved it earlier.)
3. I did not accept this prompt, I left this modal window open.
4. From here I used hotkeys to move to that desktop to see if it was really there. (It was.)
5. When I navigated back all the icons were arranged in a pile on the left, while the alert message was still open.
Is there perhaps a way to save your icon orders, and reload them quickly if this happens? It tends to be a common feature for apps like this. If it exists I've overlooked it multiple times, and don't know what to search for.
Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest