Desktops temporarily zoomed when switching.

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
DoctorObin

Desktops temporarily zoomed when switching.

Postby DoctorObin » 20.03.2013 22:44:29

Love this product! Thank you. One minor problem on Surface Pro. All the thumbnails of the background desktops seem to be zoomed (and cropped from the upper left) until brought to the foreground. You can see this several ways:

- When you hover over the SevenDex in the task bar, all the thumbnails are zoomed and if you pick one from there, the desktop flashes temporarily the zoomed version then switches to the correct one.

- When you use the "Wall" or "Filmstrip" transition in DexCube, you can see all four desktops fly by, and all of them (even the current one) are zoomed. When the transition ends, it ends with the zoomed version then switches to the correct live screen.

You can tell that this is all just a "transition" issue because if you turn off DexCube and don't use SevenDex, and just use the hot keys (alt-1, alt-2, etc) the switch is clean with no temporary flashing of a zoomed version.

I hope that's enough information. I'll be happy to provide a video in my dropbox if that would help. (sorry if this is a duplicate - i did a search around with every keyword I could think of)

-- Dave

Return to “Support”