Move window next/previous hotkey

Here you may post suggestions for improving and extending Dexpot.
cacack

Move window next/previous hotkey

Postby cacack » 30.11.2009 16:00:30

I had searched the forums for any similar requests and didn't see any but please forgive me if this request is in duplication.

I'd like to request a keyboard hotkey combination be defined for moving a window to the next/previous desktop in Settings > Controls > Hotkeys. Presently you can only define keys to move a window to a specific desktop. I like to be able to push a window relative to where I'm at. Its simple but makes the world of difference to me.

Thanks!
-Chris

Jeffrey

Re: REQUEST: Move window next/previous hotkey

Postby Jeffrey » 01.12.2009 15:51:29

cacack wrote:I had searched the forums for any similar requests and didn't see any but please forgive me if this request is in duplication.

I'd like to request a keyboard hotkey combination be defined for moving a window to the next/previous desktop in Settings > Controls > Hotkeys. Presently you can only define keys to move a window to a specific desktop. I like to be able to push a window relative to where I'm at. Its simple but makes the world of difference to me.

Thanks!
-Chris

I completly agree.
Or that you can move a window (+press a, for example the Ctrl, key) to the next windows (visually).
"Desktop Windows" is a few clicks too far and "Desktop Preview" does not work any good (on my Win7) and is very slow.

Jeffrey

ps. still think this is the best FREE Desktop Manager software available :P

elliotm

Postby elliotm » 26.03.2010 04:03:56

I would enjoy this feature, as well.

I've moved to Win7 x64 from using WinXP 32 SP3 and Litestep shell for years.

Dexpot provides one of the most important features I used with Litestep.
A hotkey option for moving/copying windows to next/previous,etc desktops would be great.

Sebastian
Developer

Postby Sebastian » 26.03.2010 20:10:43

:dex:,

implemented. Please wait for the next update.
Best regards (wave)
Sebastian Brands, Dexpot GbR

Return to “Feature requests”