A few suggestions for Mouse Switch

Feedback regarding the public beta of Dexpot is highly appreciated in this forum.
Jimmy

A few suggestions for Mouse Switch

Postby Jimmy » 28.04.2012 19:11:04

First off I really like the idea of using the mouse cursor to switch between desktops. It is a great idea, and I have some suggestions that I think would improve the interface:

(1) I would like to see compatibility with Dexgrid. Currently, the "Top" and "Left" edges move left, and the "Bottom" and "Right" edges move right. I would like to see an option to make the "Top" edge switch up, and the "Bottom" edge switch down.

(2) I would like to see support for double click triggers. Currently the most convenient thing for me is to use the "Left mouse button" trigger. And even though I have distance set to 0, I still sometimes make stray clicks on the end of the screen. But I don't want to use an Alt/Shift/Ctrl modifier because it turns out to be awkward on my laptop keyboard. I think a good solution would be to allow double click (or n-click) modifiers.

(3) Currently the "Left mouse button" (and I assume the others) triggers while(mouseIsDown()). I think an option to require a full click would be nice.

Thanks and keep up the great work! I really appreciate the productivity increase.

Return to “Dexpot Public Beta”